Kieker’s Trace Analysis Tool allows to reconstruct and visualize architectural representations of the monitored systems from trace information collected at runtime. Currently supported architectural representations include
- Software architectural diagrams
- Sequence diagrams
- Call trees (single traces, aggregation of trace sets)
- Dependency graphs (container-, component-, and operation-level)
- HTML output of the reconstructed system model
- Textual trace and trace equivalence representations
- Execution traces
- Message traces
Diagrams can be exported into pixel and vector graphic formats (PDF, SVG, PNG, etc.).
The TraceAnalysisTool can be used via a command line interface and a dialog-based GUI.