Kieker is used by projects in science and industry. They developed different tools to analyze data and work with Kieker.
- Kieker Trace Diagnosis UI allows to inspect and analyze traces in a graphical user interface.
- Kieker Tools
- Kieker Instrumentation Record Language which allows to define new monitoring events in a programming language independent DSL. It supports multiple programming languages including Java, C and Perl.
- iObserve tools comprise an analysis and model builder for PCM, a collector for distributed applications, and a log replayer.
- diagnoseIT supports the automated diagnosis of execution traces with respect to performance problems, such as known performance antipatterns.
Internal (part of the kieker distribution)
- Kieker analysis to analyze collected logs
- Kieker data bridge to process data provided by non-Java applications, supporting JMS text message, flat TCP format and more