The KoSSE-Symposium: Application Performance Management (Kieker Days 2012) will take place on November 29/30 in Kiel.
The program includes interesting talks, e.g., by:
- b+m Informatik AG, Melsdorf
- Consist Software Solutions GmbH, Kiel
- empuxa GmbH, Kiel
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Kiel University
- QAware GmbH, Munich
- RWTH Aachen
- SAP Research, Karlsruhe
- XING AG, Hamburg
See the web site (in German) for details.
Registration is required (no fee!): firstname.lastname@example.org
Today, we released version 1.6 of our Kieker framework for application performance monitoring and dynamic software analysis.
- Web-based UI for editing and running analysis projects (beta version)
- Adaptive monitoring: (De)activate monitoring on method signature level
at runtime based on signature patterns
- Restructured and extended graph/visualization filters (trace coloring,
- Log rotation for file system writer
- Logging API: SLF4J support and logger selection via JVM argument
- Many new AspectJ-based probes for detailed event-based tracing
- Refactored realtime replayer based on new re-usable filters (realtime delay,
record logger etc.)
- Java EE example: Now included in core binary release archive and based
on MyBatis JPetStore deployed to Jetty server
- Definition of configuration properties and default values for analysis
plugins and repositories now annotation-based
- Removed legacy control servlet (JMX interface should be used instead)
- Bug fixes
- Added a number of (JUnit) tests
See the release notes for details.