On October 8, 2021, we released version 1.15 of our Kieker framework for application performance monitoring and dynamic software analysis. As usual, the release is available for download at https://kieker-monitoring.net/download/.
New features (selection)
- Migration of analysis stages to the TeeTime-based Kieker analysis.
- Added new analysis stages from the iObserve research project
Improvements and refactorings
- Improved AspectJ probes, e.g., by introducing before/after advices for cflow pointcuts, OpenJDK 11 support
- Refactored the file system writer
Build scripts and infrastructure
- Replaced additional local Jar dependencies by using the Maven dependencies
- Converted Kieker tools to multi-project builds
- Use of GitHub actions to test common platforms (Linux, Mac, Windows) and Java versions
- Migrated the deprecated LaTeX-based user guide to Read The Docs (https://kieker-monitoring.readthedocs.io/en/latest/)